The battle between good and evil continued for centuries, the pious one have spent all their lives pondering over the evil, their strategies, tactics and mode of operation. However in a time like this today, it is not important to focus merely on combating the war. The true victory can only be achieved by setting our own agenda of positive activities to be spread on a mass level, on a level that may eliminate all evil forces. We should spread so much positivity that the negative is left helpless. Focus on spreading as it is not the time to ponder or discuss but a time to focus. Action is the demand of time. It is mandatory for each of us to act in our own little capacity for the spread of the true religion. This only will guarentee us inner peace, as inner peace is only attained by serving thy lord. The Lord who created us, gave us the ability to choose between the right and wrong. In the dynamic era of today it is not only important to spread the fundamentals of a religion but also to spread the essence of the real religion that is the essence of love and togetherness. Who ever among us is not on this agenda of spreading the “true essence of religion” is of no use to the creator or creations. He may never attain inner peace as inner peace can only be attained by satisfying the true beloved. And my dear friends, the beloved can only be satisfied by the love we show for his creations. Their is no comparison to social, humanitarian services and good deeds accomplish without any cause but the love of god.
- Fear God and you will have no cause to fear any one.
- Resignation to the Will of God is the cure of the disease of the heart.
- The word of God is the medicine of the heart.
- Lead such a life, that, when you die, the people may mourn you, and while you are alive they long for your company.
- The days of life pass away like clouds, so do good while you are alive.
- Of all the follies the greatest is to love the world.
- Opportunity is swift of flight but slow to return.
- Pride, cowardice, and miserliness are bad for me but good for women.
- The most happy is he to whom God has given a good wife.
- He who knows himself knows God.
- Do not soil your conscience for anything but heaven.
- The disease of the heart is worse than the disease of the body.
- To fight against one’s desires is the greatest of all fights.
- The strongest amongst you is he who subdues his self.
- Wealth and greed are the roots of all evils.
- Riches without faith are the greatest poverty.
- A man’s worth depends upon the nobility of his aspirations.
- Knowledge enlivens the soul.
- The learned lives, although he dies.
- The sum total of excellence is knowledge.
- To respect the learned is to respect God.
- Generosity hides shortcomings.
- The wealth of a miser is as useless as a pebble.
- Desire is one’s most inveterate enemy.
- Those who walk on the surface of the earth shall one day be interred in it.
- Every breath of man brings him nearer to death.
- People are asleep as long as they are alive, they are awakened when they die.
- Patience is the fruit of faith.
- Virtue never dies.
- A man’s glory from his virtue is greater than the glory of his pedigree.
- No shelter is safer than piety.
- A man’s behavior is the index of his mind.
The prophets of Allah lived among their people as a source of blessing. Their love and tender approach of educating and guiding people to right path was inimitable. Take an example of Hazrat Ibrahim (as)’s interactions with Azhar his responses were always soft and peaceful and even praying for him and asking for Allah’s forgiveness for him. Similarly Hazrat Musa (as) was revealed be be gentle and soft with Pharaoh so that he might listen. Hazrat Isa(as) ‘s continuous love and affection while teaching and spreading the message of truth.
And Our beloved leader of both the worlds , Fakhr al-Kainat, Fahr al-‘Alam, Mafharal-‘Alam, Abu al-Mu’minin, Khayr al-Mursalin, Kan al-Shafaat, Mahbub al-Haq, Muin al-Bashar, Rasul al-Saqalayn, Sayyid al-Sadat, Sayyid al-Mursalin, Sultan al-Anbiya Muhammad(peace and blessing be upon him and his family) is the blessing on All mankind of past , present and future.
So the teachings of Prophets were based on making peace while preaching the message of Allah. Informing and guiding the believers and non believers putting their examples first as a source of inspiration , not making their orders to be accepted by everyone with the use of force. All prophets focused on improvement and corrections of their people.They all followed more or less similar ways of preaching the message of total submission to the will of Allah in a loving and a peaceful manner always working out for the betterment of the mankind as whole , By becoming their spiritual healer and guidance and enlightening their hearts, mind and souls of the people with the light of Allah.
May Allah ! En-light the hearts, mind and souls of the Muhammad community and bring us back on the right path, which is the balance between the outward and inward existence.
La ilaha il allah o mohammad ur rasool allah
what is the charisma in this line that changes the inner self , enlightens the hearts and connects the soul to almighty.There is no God but allah the few words are enough to change identity of an individual breaking all the idols of self and materialism one by one because as we declare la ilaha il allah we surrender our selves in front of almighty s will acknowledging the fact Allah ho akbar ! We accept that all happiness, sorrows, favors and hurdles arise from Allah s will only and he alone can remove them. No being can benefit or behold any blessing from our lives this is the part of kalima that loosens our circle of worries .
Mohammad ur rasool allah !( Mohammad PBUH is the prophet of Allah) the second part of our kalima has the secret of building up our connection with the divine Allah !( Mohammad PBUH is the prophet of allah)these few words reveal to us the path by which we may get inner peace and success in the world and here after i.e the recitation of darood sharif as it is the task that Allah and his angels practice ,and follow of sunnah is the practical example set for us for ever. Both the parts are linked to each other as our body is linked to our soul by an ever lasting bond so my dear brothers and sisters Let us not only recite the kalima from today onwards let us live the Kalima and take this day as a new entrance in Islam .From tomorrow onwards let us begin our day with the recitation of this kalima and end our day with an effort for application of this kalima .