- Fear God and you will have no cause to fear any one.
- Resignation to the Will of God is the cure of the disease of the heart.
- The word of God is the medicine of the heart.
- Lead such a life, that, when you die, the people may mourn you, and while you are alive they long for your company.
- The days of life pass away like clouds, so do good while you are alive.
- Of all the follies the greatest is to love the world.
- Opportunity is swift of flight but slow to return.
- Pride, cowardice, and miserliness are bad for me but good for women.
- The most happy is he to whom God has given a good wife.
- He who knows himself knows God.
- Do not soil your conscience for anything but heaven.
- The disease of the heart is worse than the disease of the body.
- To fight against one’s desires is the greatest of all fights.
- The strongest amongst you is he who subdues his self.
- Wealth and greed are the roots of all evils.
- Riches without faith are the greatest poverty.
- A man’s worth depends upon the nobility of his aspirations.
- Knowledge enlivens the soul.
- The learned lives, although he dies.
- The sum total of excellence is knowledge.
- To respect the learned is to respect God.
- Generosity hides shortcomings.
- The wealth of a miser is as useless as a pebble.
- Desire is one’s most inveterate enemy.
- Those who walk on the surface of the earth shall one day be interred in it.
- Every breath of man brings him nearer to death.
- People are asleep as long as they are alive, they are awakened when they die.
- Patience is the fruit of faith.
- Virtue never dies.
- A man’s glory from his virtue is greater than the glory of his pedigree.
- No shelter is safer than piety.
- A man’s behavior is the index of his mind.
W hat is belief ? The prophet narrated
Volumn 001, Book 002, Hadith Number 013.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah’s Apostle said, “By Him in Whose Hands my life is, none of you will have faith till he loves me more than his father and his children.” .
Faith and belief is thus the name of love for the prophet . Allah subhan wa tallah further explains in Quran that None among us can be a muslim till he loves Mohammad PBUH more than his /her parents and family . so love for the prophet (ISHQ E RASOOL ) is the basis of faith . Then how is it possible that we fall in love of the divine beloved and do not become divine our selves . Faith is concrete and needs no evidence just as love needs no proof .It is spontaneous and happens it self . he who falls in love with the beloved subconsciously desires his continuous approval and follows the likings of his beloved . Thus The love of great makes us worthy . Beloved is but what we see in the mirror of our hearts . So what lays in our hearts is our belief ….. let us have a look in our hearts ,let us search our faith again, let us see what we believe,& let us love whom Allah loves the most .
But how do we fall in love with the Beloved ? Love is spontaneous it has no proofs ! those who enjoy the wine of Mohammadian love leave no visible foot steps for common ones where do we find the bar of his love ?
No where else but our hearts where we have the seeds of his love sown deep . Nurture the seeds with passion and enjoy the fruits of his love all you need to do is seek in your hearts and beg Allah for his Help and he will assign his men to help the seeds grow you move a step towards him and he will move 10 steps towards you . All you need is consistent faith and desire to love .
The world today is global , small , and easy to access . Human race has progressed enormously today the developments of human brain enable one to access a beloved at a continents distance , communicate and relate to far away ones but ! made it difficult for one to be aware of the happenings in his house under his nose , rather these developments have made it impossible for us to understand what we are loosing continuously because of life in this wonderland of development .
Today frustration , lack of satisfaction are common . anxiety loneliness and depression are at its peek and what leads to all this is our pattern of life that is not aligned with our belief . we have neglect the message and negate the laws of Nature there fore we suffer .
If we revive the message of Lord we thank him for all his blessings thus we get no time & reason to complain . We see the responsibilities on our shoulders and thus gain the confidence that we are use ful for others and our selves , if we align to the paradigm of thankful ness we also see all those who are deprived . The need today is changing the focus from luxuries to priorities . Its not important for one to prove him self out side his house but it’s a must for one to prove him self in front of his family and his lord. So a change of focus would change our parameters of Success happiness and pleasure making our lives simpler , beautiful and less complicated .
Remember the message , observe the nature , shift your focus from moaning on lacking to celebration of thankfulness .
A traveler once came to the mosque to see the Prophet (PBUH). After greeting the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) he was asked where he was from. The traveler replied that he came from very far just to get a few questions answered. Following is the dialogue between the traveler and Our Beloved Holy Prophet (PBUH)
Traveler: I do not want Azaab(Punishment) to be written in my account.
Prophet(PBUH): behave well with your parents
Traveler: I want to be known among st people as an intelligent person.
Prophet(PBUH) : fear Allah always.
Traveler: I want to be counted amongst Allah’s favorites.
Prophet(PBUH) : recite quran every morning and evening.
Traveler: I want my heart to always be enlightened.
Prophet(PBUH): Never forget death
Traveler: I never want to be away from Allah’s blessing.
Prophet(PBUH): always treat fellow creatures well.
Traveler: I never want to be harmed by my enemies.
Prophet(PBUH): Always have faith in only Allah.
Traveler: I never want to be humiliated.
Prophet(PBUH): be careful of your actions.
Traveler: I wish to live long.
Prophet(PBUH): Always do Goodness towards relatives
Traveler: I want my sustenance to increase.
Prophet(PBUH) : always be in wudhoo.
Traveler: I wish to stay free of adhaab in the grave.
Prophet(PBUH) : always wear pure clean clothes.
Traveler: I never want to burn in hell.
Prophet(PBUH) : control your eyes and tongue.
Traveler: how do I get my sins forgiven.
Prophet(PBUH): always ask forgiveness from Allah with a lot of humility.
Traveler: I want people to respect me always.
Prophet(PBUH) : never extend your hands of need at people.
Traveler: I want to always be honored.
Prophet(PBUH) : never humiliate or put down anyone.
Traveler: I don’t want to be squeezed by fishare qabr. ( squeezing in the grave)
Prophet(PBUH): recite sura e mulk often.
Traveler: I want my wealth to increase.
Prophet(PBUH): recite sura e waqia every night.
Traveler: I want to be safe and at peace on day of judgment.
Prophet(PBUH): do zikr (Remembrance) of Allah from dusk to night.
Traveler: I want to be in full attention and concentration during namaaz.
Prophet(PBUH): always do wudhoo with concentration and attention
These are the solutions of our problems, If we start following it Inshallah we will on the better side